Mom took me to this really cool place to get my haircut today. I have been needing a haircut for some time now. Mom has been telling me a lot lately that I look like a shaggy dog since my hair hangs out over my ears and is getting long in the back. So, off we went to Cool Cuts 4 Kids. The place was so neat. They let me sit in a car to get my hair cut. Mine was yellow. Then, the best thing was that I got to watch Sesame Street while they cut my hair. First, the lady got my hair wet and then just started sniping away. I was so good. I just sat and drove the car while the stylist cut all my little hairs. When she finished with the scissors, she even used some clippers that buzzed. I look so grown up now. Look below for me and my new haircut!
.jpg)
The first snip!
.jpg)
Cutting around the ears! Yippee

Getting the sideburns buzzed.
.jpg)
Me and my new do. I think that it makes me look thinner!.jpg)
The stylist is getting my hair wet to make it easy to cut. Look how long it is in the back!
.jpg)
The first snip!
.jpg)
Cutting around the ears! Yippee

Getting the sideburns buzzed.
.jpg)
Me and my new do. I think that it makes me look thinner!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment