Wow, what an exciting day. Mom decided that she wanted to get me out of the house and do something fun. So, she called up her friends Kim, Carrie and Ashley to take a little trip down to the Aquarium at Moody Gardens in Galveston. Therefore, I got to hang out with my friends Brady, Julia and Chloe. We had so much fun. We met at my house and then all packed into two cars and headed down to the island. I even got to take a little power nap on the way down there so that I would have lots of energy to play with the fish. Mom didn't let me get into any of the tanks with the fish, but man did she take lots of pictures. Her camera ran out of battery, so the best pictures her friends took, but she will have to post those pictures later. The ones that we do have are of us sitting by some of the tanks. We had a great time looking at the penguins swimming and jumping off rocks. We also got to see what it was like to stand in a shark cage. The seals were fun. They ate lots of fish, stunk, and made funny noises. After a great time, we went to lunch. Mom let me try some Mac and cheese, brownie, and yes......whip cream! It was awesome. On the way home, I took another nap since mom said that we were going to make a Thanksgiving vest when we got home. Mom made me the best vest of all. But, the best part was my head dress. I looked like an authentic Native American. We had so much fun today and I just wanted to share some of the pictures. I will have mom put some more from the Aquarium when she gets them from Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Carrie. Thanks, MOM! You are the best of the best!
Getting ready to leave for the BIG DAY!
(Mrs. Ashely & Chloe, Mrs. Kim & Brady, Me & Mom, Mrs. Carrie & Julia)



1 comments:
Wow!! You're good! You totally beat me to the Aquarium blog....I'll get you my pictures soon! We had a great time today!
Post a Comment