Friday, November 23, 2007

Man, I love when mom is home!

We have had so much fun with mom and dad being home for the week. I finally got over my fever and I am feeling much better. I am even eating better. I am getting a little bit of a diaper rash from the new antibiotic, but no big deal. Mom just puts me in a baking soda bath and it makes my skin feel so much better. The best part is that I get to hang out naked for about 15 minutes after the bath to "dry out". I have been a good boy though, I have not peed on anything. It was so cold this morning that I got to wear my Texas aTm beenie. I look so good in hats. I also thought it would be good to wear it since aTm football and basketball were playing today. I was feeling a little cooped up, so mom and me went for a walk in the stroller. It is kind of cold outside, so I got to wear my new dino hat and mittens. Man, my mom knows how to pick the best clothes. I think that she is actually buying more clothes for me lately than herself. Well, that is all for today, but just wanted you guys to know how great it is to have mom at home this week. Have a great weekend, love Cooper.

Beenies and milk, almost as good as milk and cookies
Hey, it is cold in here, and I look good in hats. Don't make fun.
Want to play? There isn't that much drool on it, promise.
Look at the spikes. AWESOME!Did I mention that I could be a baby model.
Just relaxing on my walk.

Also, here are some pictures that Grandpa Simonds took when I had a slumber party at their house last weekend.

Grandma and Grandpa make me laugh

0 comments: