Sunday, June 24, 2007

Just for FUN! Cuz its SUMMER!








Well, not too much has happened since I posted yesterday. But, I took some pics today that I thought that I would add. I am also working on changing the computer, living room into a playroom. I painted the walls about a week or so ago. So, I have attached those pictures for you to see. Scott and I have been looking everywhere to find the furniture that we want for the playroom and it is all too expensive for what we want. So, as crafty as be both think that we are we are going to try and build something. That should be fun. Also, dad decided that since we were doing laundry today, it would be a perfect time to take pictures of Coop in the laundry. Yeah, that is what happens when you are both off for the summer. Lastly, mom got a little bored and decided that she needed to try and take pictures of her and Cooper all by herself. Enjoy the pictures and hope that you are having as much fun as we are :)






Looking into the playroom from the entry way


In the playroom looking out into the entry way and the dining room


Cooper being silly in the laundry basket. He just got up from his nap...can you tell with the big red spots on his face :)





Mom and Coop taking pictures together


Our serious pose


Mom and Coop...I told Cooper to smile, I don't know what happened :)

0 comments: